$10.00 for 1 year
Applicants must submit a letter from a program instructor to verify student status. Letters should be uploaded online when applying for or renewing membership
Open to any college or university student enrolled full-time or part-time in a program related to translation or interpretation, including foreign language study. Applicants for student membership must submit a letter from the program instructor to verify student status. A letter to that effect must also be submitted on membership renewal. Letters should be uploaded online when applying for or renewing membership.
- Your professional profile is featured in our Membership Directory.
- Professional development training opportunities.
- Information exchange on DVTA’s members-only online forum.
- Networking opportunities with local professionals, language companies, institutions, industry experts, and corporate and institutional members
- Exposure to job offers and referrals.
- Information about trends and news in the translation/interpretation industry.